- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Heat the olive oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add the zucchini and sauté until slightly tender, 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer the zucchini to a large bowl.
- Add the quinoa to the bowl of zucchini, and season with salt and pepper. Stir to combine well. Set aside.
- Cut off the tops of the bell peppers and remove the seeds and ribs from inside. Stuff the peppers with the quinoa mixture.
- Place the stuffed peppers in an 8-by-8-inch baking dish. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the peppers from the oven and add the feta to the top of each pepper (if using). Re-cover with the foil and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
Per Serving (1 pepper): Calories: 154, Carbohydrates: 27g, Fat: 3g, Protein: 6g, Fiber: 5g, Sodium: 90mg
Recipe kindly provided by Fit Fab FODMAP from the book The Low-FODMAP Diet for Beginners: A 7-Day Plan to Beat Bloat and Soothe Your Gut with Recipes for Fast IBS Relief